- Alley Juice - Get drunk on Alley Juice, a burgundy wine tattoo ink with blue and brown undertones.
- Bloody Mary - Celery is not included with this tomatoey blood-red tattoo ink with pink undertones. We suggest skipping the vodka when you try this Bloody Mary.
- Candy Apple Red - Candy Apple Red is a crimson red tattoo ink with blue undertones that will leave you wanting another sweet and juicy bite!
- Kick a Ginger - It’s not nice to kick them while they’re down! Kick a Ginger is a bright red tattoo ink with orange undertones.
- Naughty Redheads - Because sometimes being naughty can be nice, we love Naughty Redheads. It is a bright crimson red tattoo ink with red, orange, and blue undertones.
- Nosebleed - If you are looking for fresh blood tattoo ink, Nosebleed is your no-human-sacrifice-required, vegan alternative to actual fresh blood.
- Red Rocket - Red Rocket is an intense crimson red tattoo ink that you won’t have to hide in your pocket.
- Revvlon - What do you get when you cross sexy lipstick with a hotrod? You get a bright lipstick red tattoo ink, Revvlon.
Quantum Tattoo Inks and Pigments are MADE IN THE USA
At Quantum Tattoo Ink, we pride ourselves on the quality of our inks. Our inks have always had the best quality ingredients. Not all brands out there are organic or vegan-friendly, but Quantum tattoo inks are! The ingredients used in making our tattoo inks are all organic, natural, and sourced from the earth. With a very high natural pigment concentration, our inks will make your artwork last longer, safer for your clients, and really pop!
Our tattoo inks in a few words:
- Vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free
- Heals fast and stays vibrant
- High-quality ingredients. Ingredient List (this should be a link)
- Non-acrylic, water-based pigment
- None of our pigments EVER come from animals
- Highest level of sterility
- Organic tattoo ink made from natural pigments sourced from the earth.
- Meets the high EU standards for tattoo colorants
- Pop on any skin type and color