This set contains all 7 of our popular orange tattoo inks with a bonus white ink.
- Afterbirth Orange - Get the Afterbirth with none of the labor pains when you choose this deep burnt orange tattoo ink with brown undertones.
- Agent Orange - This true bright orange tattoo ink is the complete opposite of Agent Orange in every way! It is vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free, and made with organic and natural pigments.
- Clockwork Orange - Clockwork orange is a neon orange tattoo ink that goes great with a bowler hat and cane.
- Opium Den - Relax and dream of the flowers that inspired Opium Den, a true poppy orange tattoo ink.
- Pumpkin Head - It’s no trick! Treat yo’self to Pumpkin Head, a dark reddish-orange tattoo ink with brown undertones.
- Salmon-Nilla - Salmon-Nilla muted orange tattoo ink with pink undertones is definitely safer than its name implies.
- Vitamin C - For a citrus-inspired splash of golden orange tattoo ink with pink undertones, try Vitamin C.
- Douche - Douche is an opaque bright white tattoo ink that is as fresh as a summer eve.
Quantum Tattoo Inks and Pigments are MADE IN THE USA
At Quantum Tattoo Ink, we pride ourselves on the quality of our inks. Our inks have always had the best quality ingredients. Not all brands out there are organic or vegan-friendly, but Quantum tattoo inks are! The ingredients used in making our tattoo inks are all organic, natural, and sourced from the earth. With a very high natural pigment concentration, our inks will make your artwork last longer, safer for your clients, and really pop!
Our tattoo inks in a few words:
- Vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free
- Heals fast and stays vibrant
- High-quality ingredients. Ingredient List (this should be a link)
- Non-acrylic, water-based pigment
- None of our pigments EVER come from animals
- Highest level of sterility
- Organic tattoo ink made from natural pigments sourced from the earth.
- Meets the high EU standards for tattoo colorants
- Pop on any skin type and color