This set includes 8 of our most popular pink shades.
- Fruity Pebbles - When you say you are a fan of Fruity Pebbles, that could mean a few different things. We hope that it means that you are into this bright fuchsia pink tattoo ink.
- Hello Kitty - Looking for something super cute for your next chibi tattoo? Hello Kitty, a true hot pink tattoo ink with red undertones is the perfect color. UwU
- Like A Virgin - Feel Like A Virgin inked for the very first time with this bubblegum pastel pink tattoo ink.
- Pink Fluffy Monster - Like something out of an animated elephant’s drunken dreams, Pink Fluffy Monster is a bright bubblegum pink tattoo ink with red undertones.
- Pinky Dinky Doo - We promise that tattoo artists will find this Pink Dinky Doo, a muted reddish pink tattoo ink, much less obnoxious than a children’s show.
- Placenta Pink - No labor pains were required to create this bright Pepto neon pink with slight magenta undertones, Placenta Pink.
- Raunchy Rose - Get vulgar with Raunchy Rose. This dark reddish pink tattoo ink has slight brown undertones.
- What a Maroon - If you are a tattoo artist looking for a true rich magenta concentrate tattoo ink, and you don’t choose this one, you’ll look at yourself and say, “What a Maroon!”
Quantum Tattoo Inks and Pigments are MADE IN THE USA
At Quantum Tattoo Ink, we pride ourselves on the quality of our inks. Our inks have always had the best quality ingredients. Not all brands out there are organic or vegan-friendly, but Quantum tattoo inks are! The ingredients used in making our tattoo inks are all organic, natural, and sourced from the earth. With a very high natural pigment concentration, our inks will make your artwork last longer, safer for your clients, and really pop!
Our tattoo inks in a few words:
- Vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free
- Heals fast and stays vibrant
- High-quality ingredients. Ingredient List (this should be a link)
- Non-acrylic, water-based pigment
- None of our pigments EVER come from animals
- Highest level of sterility
- Organic tattoo ink made from natural pigments sourced from the earth.
- CTL approved, and meets the high EU standards for tattoo colorants
- Pop on any skin type and color
Be the first to
Leave a Review