This set includes all of our opaque gray tattoo inks and a bonus white tattoo ink.
- Ash Wednesday - Do we recommend using this pale gray tattoo ink on your forehead? Maybe only on Ash Wednesday.
- Cement Shoes - Cement shoes may be quite heavy, but this pale dirty gray tattoo ink is actually our lightest gray shade.
- Depression - Much like actual Depression, this charcoal gray tattoo ink is our deepest darkest gray.
- Dishwater Gray - If your Dishwater Gray is the color of this dark dirty gray tattoo ink with slight brown undertones, you may want to give your dishes a second wash.
- Earl Gray - Earl Gray isa prim and proper light gray tattoo ink. We do NOT recommend making tea from it.
- Gandalf The Gray - Has anyone actually seen Gandalf The Gray shower? No? Then it makes sense to name this light dirty grey tattoo ink with slight brown undertones after him.
- Junkie - Hey, man. You aren’t looking so good. You look a little like Junkie, a gray taupe tattoo ink with plum and gray undertones.
- Lady Gray - Are you a tattoo artist looking to be a little more ladylike and refined? Choose Lady Gray, a purple gray tattoo ink, and maybe chew with your mouth closed.
- Long John Silver - Long John Silver is a light silver gray tattoo ink with slight blue undertones. His parrot, on the other hand, is much more colorful.
- Moby Dick - We promise that no reading is required to use Moby Dick, a dark blue gray tattoo ink with deep blue and black undertones.
- Mr. Roboto - Secret secret, we’ve got a secret! Mr. Roboto is actually a medium dirty grat tattoo ink with slight yellow undertones that will have your tattoo clients saying “Domo arigato!”
- Plutonium - Make art not bombs with Plutonium. This pale platinum gray tattoo ink has blue and pink undertones.
Quantum Tattoo Inks and Pigments are MADE IN THE USA
Yes, our product names and descriptions are cheeky, but Quantum Tattoo Inks takes the business and safety of our high-quality tattoo inks seriously. Our tattoo ink is developed with tattoo artists in mind and formulated for outstanding and vibrant healed results. That is why the best tattoo artists around the world trust Quantum Tattoo Inks.
A few of the reasons why tattoo artists love our products:
- Vegan tattoo ink
- Cruelty-free tattoo ink
- Organic tattoo ink
- Ink for tattoos without added acrylic
- Kosher tattoo ink
- Small batch tattoo ink made in the USA
- FDA-registered & laboratory tested for safety