- Brown Stain - Ewww! What is that Brown Stain? Ohhhh, it’s just a rich reddish brown tattoo ink.
- Cesspool - Sometimes, it’s great when products are scented. Luckily cesspool, a dirt brown tattoo ink with orange undertones, is not one of those products.
- Choco-Shake-Speare - Imagine a version of Romeo and Juliet where everyone just drinks chocolate shakes and 6 people don’t die. Ok, maybe that is not as exciting, but it did inspire an awesome deep dark chocolate brown tattoo ink called Choco-Shake-Speare.
- Chocolate Bunny - This milk chocolate brown tattoo ink has all the Chocolate Bunny color with none of the mess!
- Mmm Chocolate - This deep dark chocolate tattoo ink (Mmm Chocolate...) is actually 0% cacao.
Quantum Tattoo Inks and Pigments are MADE IN THE USA
Quantum Tattoo Ink sets itself apart with a solid commitment to ink quality. Unlike other brands, we prioritize using organic and vegan-friendly ingredients for our inks. We believe in harnessing the power of nature, which is why all the ingredients we use are sourced from the earth and are completely organic and natural. Each light to dark brown tattoo ink boasts a remarkably high concentration of natural pigments, ensuring that your artwork lasts longer and pops with vibrant colors. With Quantum Tattoo Ink, you can confidently provide safer and longer-lasting tattoos for your clients, knowing that our inks are made with the utmost care and attention to quality.
Our tattoo inks in a few words:
- Vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free
- Heals fast and stays vibrant
- High-quality ingredients. Ingredient List (this should be a link)
- Non-acrylic, water-based pigment
- None of our pigments EVER come from animals
- Highest level of sterility
- Organic tattoo ink made from natural pigments sourced from the earth.
- Meets the high EU standards for tattoo colorants
- Pop on any skin type and color