This set includes 8 of our most versatile and blendable colors.
- Revvlon - What do you get when you cross sexy lipstick with a hotrod? You get a bright lipstick red tattoo ink, Revvlon.
- Agent Orange - This true bright orange tattoo ink is the complete opposite of Agent Orange in every way! It is vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free, and made with organic and natural pigments.
- Yellow Snow - Just like with Yellow Snow, we don’t recommend eating this bright yellow tattoo ink.
- Sherwood Forest - Sherwood forest, a true forest green tattoo ink the color of money, is the perfect shade for Robin Hood, his Mery Men, or anyone else who likes the color of money.
- Blue Me Away - Whether you are in Los Angeles or not, this Dodger blue tattoo ink may be the only time tattoo artists say “the Dodgers Blue Me Away.”
- Purple Fiction - Purple Fiction is a bright true violet tattoo ink. Say purple again, I dare you, I double dare you.
- Douche - Douche is an opaque bright white tattoo ink that is as fresh as a summer eve.
- Assphalt - Assphalt (pun intended) is our original black tattoo ink. Described as double black, it still remains one of our most popular black tattoo inks. Assphalt Tattoo Ink has 55% pigment in a combination of carbon black pigment and jet black pigment that won’t fade to blue! Because of its high concentration of pigment, it makes for a deep, intense black that is perfect for fill-in and solid blackwork.
All of Quantum’s Black Tattoo Inks can be diluted and used for outlining or gray wash. We recommend using our HOLY WATER MIXING SOLUTION or distilled water to dilute the product. We do not recommend using any other products to dilute Quantum Tattoo Inks.
Quantum Tattoo Inks and Pigments are MADE IN THE USA.
At Quantum Tattoo Ink, we pride ourselves on the quality of our inks. Our inks have always had the best quality ingredients. Not all brands out there are organic or vegan-friendly, but Quantum tattoo inks are! The ingredients used in making our tattoo inks are all organic, natural and sourced from the earth. With a very high natural pigment concentration, our inks will make your artwork last longer, safer for your clients, and really pop!
Our tattoo inks in a few words:
- Vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free
- Heal fast and contribute to preserving your client’s health
- High quality ingredients
- Non acrylicwater based pigment
- None of our pigments EVER come from animals
- Highest level of sterility
- Organic natural pigments, sourced from the earth.
- CTL approved and meets the high EU standards for tattoo colorants
- Pop on any skin type and color
Everyone who is anyone knows that this is the BEST ink out there, and that the goto inks of old are being watered down... I don't really want to mention them here, but I shouldn't have to. Quantum truly has created some outstanding inks that are easy to mix, and go right in! The pigments are super concentrated, WILL NOT FADE in 6-12 months like most inks. Really Nice, Guys!!! Thanks for the super fast order, and everything else Phil!!!