This set includes all 7 of our purples and a bonus pink shade.
- Count Von Count - Count von Count is a lilac pink purple tattoo ink modeled after the world’s most famous vampire (muppet) of all time.
- Lady Gray - Are you a tattoo artist looking to be a little more ladylike and refined? Choose Lady Gray, a purple gray tattoo ink, and maybe chew with your mouth closed.
- Prince - If you are saying “Let’s Go Crazy” when it comes to your next tattoo, you will definitely want to check out Prince. It is a bright plum purple tattoo ink with magenta undertones.
- Purple Fiction - Purple Fiction is a bright true violet tattoo ink. Say purple again, I dare you, I double dare you.
- Purple Nurple - What hurts more, a tattoo or a Purple Nurple? In this case both. Purple Nurple is a concentrated rich royal purple tattoo ink with blue undertones.
- Purple Rain - Purple Rain, Purple Rain. If you are looking for a muted pastel plum tattoo ink, I only want to see you using Purple Rain.
- Sizzurp - Does it taste like cough syrup or soda? We don’t know because this Sizzurp is actually a muted plum purple tattoo ink with red undertones, not Purple Drank.
- Statutory Grape - Despite the name, we are totally keeping it legal. Calm down Karen, Satutuory Grape is just an intense purple tattoo ink.
Quantum Tattoo Inks and Pigments are MADE IN THE USA
At Quantum Tattoo Ink, we pride ourselves on the quality of our inks. Our inks have always had the best quality ingredients. Not all brands out there are organic or vegan-friendly, but Quantum tattoo inks are! The ingredients used in making our tattoo inks are all organic, natural, and sourced from the earth. With a very high natural pigment concentration, our inks will make your artwork last longer, safer for your clients, and really pop!
Our tattoo inks in a few words:
- Vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free
- Heals fast and stays vibrant
- High-quality ingredients. Ingredient List (this should be a link)
- Non-acrylic, water-based pigment
- None of our pigments EVER come from animals
- Highest level of sterility
- Organic tattoo ink made from natural pigments sourced from the earth.
- CTL approved, and meets the high EU standards for tattoo colorants
- Pop on any skin type and color
Be the first to
Leave a Review