- Bang Bang Blue - Make your next tattoo design really pop with Bang Bang Blue country blue tattoo ink.
- Blue Man Goop - Blue Man Goop, an intense blue tattoo ink for those times you really want to look like you blue yourself.
- Blue Me Away - Whether you are in Los Angeles or not, this Dodger blue tattoo ink may be the only time tattoo artists say “the Dodgers Blue Me Away.”
- Blue Shaboo - While Blue Shaboo may not be addictive, tattoo artists definitely keep coming back for this popular pastel blue tattoo ink.
- Booberry - Remind yourself of those Saturday mornings with cartoons or those midnight munchies where you were living your best life with Boobery. The deep royal blue tattoo ink, not the cereal.
- Mystique - This royal blue tattoo ink may not let you actually shapeshift like Mystique, but you can have her unique blue skin tone with an awesome tattoo artist and this color.
- Ur-Anus - Uranus may usually be a gaseous planet, but in this case, Ur-Anus is sky-blue tattoo ink made right here on Earth.
- Valium - Take a chill pill! Better yet, choose Valium, a bright blue tattoo ink.
Yes, our product names and descriptions are cheeky, but Quantum Tattoo Inks takes the business and safety of our high-quality tattoo inks seriously. Our tattoo ink is developed with tattoo artists in mind and formulated for outstanding and vibrant healed results. That is why the best tattoo artists around the world trust Quantum Tattoo Inks.
A few of the reasons why tattoo artists love our products:
● Vegan tattoo ink
● Cruelty-free tattoo ink
● Organic tattoo ink
● Ink for tattoos without added acrylic
● Kosher tattoo ink
● Small batch tattoo ink made in the USA
● Laboratory tested for safety
● EU REACH Complaint tattoo ink
● Tattoo ink shipped to Europe from our locations in the EU