Aaron Raw is known for his edgy black and gray realism. The Skull & Bones Gray Wash collection is custom created to give outstanding results with depth and dimension to black and gray work. This full set includes 2 black inks, 1 white ink, and all 4 Gray Wash shades:
- Black Death - Black Death double black tattoo ink combines jet black and carbon black pigments in a 70% concentration that will not fade to blue. This deep, intense black is perfect for fill-in and solid blackwork. Black Death can be diluted and used for outlining or gray wash. We recommend using our HOLY WATER MIXING SOLUTION or distilled water to dilute the product. We do not recommend using any other products to dilute Black Death.
- Black Tomb - Black Tomb is a perfect black tattoo ink for line work that combines jet black and carbon black pigments in a 60% concentration that will not fade to blue. Black Tomb is made with a formula thin enough to wipe away easily while keeping your stencil intact but also pigmented enough to give solid black lines in one stroke.
- Death Wash Dark - Aaron Raw Dark Gray Wash has 100% black.
- Death Wash Medium - Aaron Raw Dark Gray Wash has 75% black.
- Death Wash Light - Aaron Raw Dark Gray Wash has 50% black with just a hint of white.
- Death Wash Ultra Light - Aaron Raw Dark Gray Wash has 25% black with just a hint of white.
- White Noise - White Noise is an opaque bright white tattoo ink perfect for use on its own or to add an opaque touch to your gray wash.
Quantum Tattoo Inks And Pigments Are MADE IN THE USA
At Quantum Tattoo Ink, we pride ourselves on the quality of our inks. Our inks have always had the best quality ingredients. Not all brands out there are organic or vegan-friendly, but Quantum tattoo inks are! The ingredients used in making our tattoo inks are all organic, natural and sourced from the earth. With a very high natural pigment concentration, our inks will make your artwork last longer, safer for your clients, and really pop!
Our tattoo inks in a few words:
- Vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free
- Heal fast and contribute to preserving your client’s health
- High quality ingredients
- Non acrylicwater based pigment
- None of our pigments EVER come from animals
- Highest level of sterility
- Organic natural pigments, sourced from the earth.
- CTL approved and meets the high EU standards for tattoo colorants
- Pop on any skin type and color
Be the first to
Leave a Review