- Avoid exposing the tattoo to direct sunlight, which can cause the ink to fade more quickly.
- Keep the tattoo clean and dry, but avoid soaking it in water or submerging it in a pool or hot tub.
- Apply a thin layer of Quantum Aftercare to the tattoo to keep the skin moisturized and prevent cracking or peeling.
- Avoid wearing restrictive or tight clothing over the tattoo, as this can rub against the skin and cause irritation.
- Avoid picking at the tattoo, or worse, scratching your tattoo as this can damage the skin and cause the ink to fade unevenly.
- Avoid exposing the tattoo to harsh chemicals or abrasive materials, such as chlorine, salt water, or rough fabrics.
- If the tattoo becomes red, swollen, or painful, or if there is any sign of infection, seek medical attention immediately.
Overall, taking good care of your white ink tattoo can help ensure that it remains bright and vibrant for many years to come.