This tattoo ink set includes 14 of our most popular colors.
- Alley Juice - Get drunk on Alley Juice, a burgundy wine tattoo ink with blue and brown undertones.
- Bloody Mary - Celery is not included with this tomatoey blood-red tattoo ink with pink undertones. We suggest skipping the vodka when you try this Bloody Mary.
- Pumpkin Head - It’s no trick! Treat yo’self to Pumpkin Head, a dark reddish-orange tattoo ink with brown undertones.
- Agent Orange - This true bright orange tattoo ink is the complete opposite of Agent Orange in every way! It is vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free, and made with organic and natural pigments.
- Golden Shower - Golden Shower is a bright golden yellow tattoo ink that may or may not be the favorite of a past president.
- Corn Hole - Get your mind out of the gutter, it is named after the game. Corn Hole is a bright canary yellow tattoo ink.
- Slurm - We know Slurm can be addictive, but maybe don’t drink this vivid yellow-green tattoo ink.
- Cactus Jack - Just like a real cactus, but with fewer needles, Cactus Jack is a true leaf green tattoo ink.
- Sky Fall - Want to look like 007? We don’t know what to tell since much to our disappointment, he doesn’t have an inch of ink. We can, however, recommend Sky Fall, a true cyan tattoo ink that is a pastel sky blue with slight green undertones.
- Valium - Take a chill pill! Better yet, choose Valium, a bright blue tattoo ink.
- Sizzurp - Does it taste like cough syrup or soda? We don’t know because this Sizzurp is actually a muted plum purple tattoo ink with red undertones, not Purple Drank.
- Purple Nurple - What hurts more, a tattoo or a Purple Nurple? In this case both. Purple Nurple is a concentrated rich royal purple tattoo ink with blue undertones.
- Hello Kitty - Looking for something super cute for your next chibi tattoo? Hello Kitty, a true hot pink tattoo ink with red undertones is the perfect color. UwU
- Cesspool - Sometimes, it’s great when products are scented. Luckily cesspool, a dirt brown tattoo ink with orange undertones, is not one of those products.
Quantum Tattoo Inks and Pigments are MADE IN THE USA
At Quantum Tattoo Ink, we pride ourselves on the quality of our inks. Our inks have always had the best quality ingredients. Not all brands out there are organic or vegan-friendly, but Quantum tattoo inks are! The ingredients used in making our tattoo inks are all organic, natural and sourced from the earth. With a very high natural pigment concentration, our inks will make your artwork last longer, safer for your clients, and really pop!
Our tattoo inks in a few words:
- Vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free
- Heal fast and contribute to preserving your client’s health
- High quality ingredients
- Non acrylicwater based pigment
- None of our pigments EVER come from animals
- Highest level of sterility
- Organic natural pigments, sourced from the earth.
- CTL approved and meets the high EU standards for tattoo colorants
- Pop on any skin type and color
ReviewsTyree PatrickLike most artists, I've been using mostly Eternal and Fusion along with a few Starbrites and World Famous scattered in my stock. A few other brands were tried and discarded. Also like most artists, getting a new ink order is like Christmas day. I was excited to try it but didn't expect much. Holy crap, was I wrong. Quantum goes in smooth as butter and pops off the skin like a high gloss sticker. I just bought a new ink rack for my wall. I'll be filling it with Quantum. Thanks and I'm looking forward to my next order.Kyle
WowBeen using fusion for as far back as i can remember.. i have ever only gotten to do one tattoo with quantum and I am sold ..it's time tto switch!! Such vivid colors and off shades great blending. Try it you will not be sorry
Leave a Review