This tattoo ink set includes 12 of our most popular colors.
- Bloody Mary - Celery is not included with this tomatoey blood-red tattoo ink with pink undertones. We suggest skipping the vodka when you try this Bloody Mary.
- Pumpkin Head - It’s no trick! Treat yo’self to Pumpkin Head, a dark reddish-orange tattoo ink with brown undertones.
- Agent Orange - This true bright orange tattoo ink is the complete opposite of Agent Orange in every way! It is vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free, and made with organic and natural pigments.
- Golden Shower - Golden Shower is a bright golden yellow tattoo ink that may or may not be the favorite of a past president.
- Corn Hole - Get your mind out of the gutter, it is named after the game. Corn Hole is a bright canary yellow tattoo ink.
- Slurm - We know Slurm can be addictive, but maybe don’t drink this vivid yellow-green tattoo ink.
- Cactus Jack - Just like a real cactus, but with fewer needles, Cactus Jack is a true leaf green tattoo ink.
- Sky Fall - Want to look like 007? We don’t know what to tell since much to our disappointment, he doesn’t have an inch of ink. We can, however, recommend Sky Fall, a true cyan tattoo ink that is a pastel sky blue with slight green undertones.
- Valium - Take a chill pill! Better yet, choose Valium, a bright blue tattoo ink.
- Sizzurp - Does it taste like cough syrup or soda? We don’t know because this Sizzurp is actually a muted plum purple tattoo ink with red undertones, not Purple Drank.
- Purple Nurple - What hurts more, a tattoo or a Purple Nurple? In this case both. Purple Nurple is a concentrated rich royal purple tattoo ink with blue undertones.
- Hello Kitty - Looking for something super cute for your next chibi tattoo? Hello Kitty, a true hot pink tattoo ink with red undertones is the perfect color. UwU
Quantum Tattoo Inks and Pigments are MADE IN THE USA
Quantum strives to provide tattoo artists with the best quality ink on the market. No corners are ever cut. The ingredients used are the best available on the U.S. market. The highest level of sterility is used. Our tattoo inks are vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free. We have done thorough testing to ensure the safety of our inks. Quantum Tattoo Ink is CTL approved and meets the EU standards for tattoo colorants.
Our tattoo inks in a few words:
- Vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free
- Heal fast and contribute to preserving your client’s health
- High quality ingredients
- Non acrylicwater based pigment
- None of our pigments EVER come from animals
- Highest level of sterility
- Organic natural pigments, sourced from the earth.
- CTL approved, and meets the high EU standards for tattoo colorants
- Pop on any skin type and color