Sea Shepherd Whale
Despite a global moratorium on commercial whaling since 1986 a number of countries still continue their annual hunts unopposed. By purchasing a Sea Sheperd Whale Tatto Ink or Set, you can help Sea Shepherd stop this slaughter! A portion of all proceeds for this set goes towards helping Sea Shepherd keep their fleet at sea and on patrol to protect cetaceans worldwide.
The Whale set contains 6 different whale-themed colors. The set includes the following 1 oz colors:
- Scrag Whale - Inspired by the mysterious whales thought to be hunted into extinction, Scrag Whale is a pale dirty gray tattoo ink.
- Little Baby Bum - Little Baby Bum is a bright country blue tattoo ink just like the animated whale that inspired it.
- Monstro Ate Gepetto - Does anyone else think that the story would have gone a lot better if everyone just left Monstro alone? Monstro Ate Gepetto is an intense aqua blue tattoo ink.
- Moby’s Blues - Named for the true hero of the novel, Moby’s Blues is a bright teal tattoo ink.
- Arctic Split - Whales are one of the numerous victims of climate change in the arctic. Their future is definitely much darker than Arctic Split, this bright sea green tattoo ink.
- Coral Melon Head - Like the coral-filled tropical waters in which melon head whales are found, Coral Melon Head is a pastel aqua blue tattoo ink.
When you purchase any of the Sea Shepherd Tattoo Inks, you become part of the solution. A portion of all proceeds from Sea Shepherd inks goes toward their conservation efforts worldwide. Also, like all Quantum Tattoo Inks, inks in the Sea Shepherd series are vegan and cruelty-free. These inks contain no animal products, and none of the ingredients or finished products are ever tested on animals.
All Quantum vegan inks are CTL approved and therefore compliant with all EU quality standards, global health standards, and meet the requirements of the vegan community around the world.