- Grandma’s Perfume - No only lady smell here. Luckily this pastel aqua blue tattoo ink smells way better than Grandma’s Perfume.
- Mermaid Pussy - Have you ever wondered as to the color of a Mermaid Pussy? Our inside sources tell us that it is the same color as this intense aqua blue tattoo ink.
- Pakalolo - Pakalolo is a bright sea green tattoo ink. Don’t worry, it doesn’t come with the munchies.
- Picasso - You too can go through a blue period like Picasso with this deep aqua blue tattoo ink.
- Space Hog - Thankfully at just one ounce, this pastel turquoise blue tattoo ink with gray and brown undertones isn’t as much of a Space Hog as it claims to be.
- Tsunami - Hit your next piece with a tidal wave of color with Tsunami, a bright teal tattoo ink.
- Sky Fall (blue) - Want to look like 007? We don’t know what to tell since much to our disappointment, he doesn’t have an inch of ink. We can, however, recommend Sky Fall, a true cyan tattoo ink that is a pastel sky blue with slight green undertones.
- Blue Velvet (periwinkle) - David Lynch himself called Blue Velvet “a dream of strange desires wrapped inside a mystery story.” He was probably talking about his 1986 neo-noir film, but it could also apply to this indigo blue tattoo ink.
Quantum Tattoo Inks and Pigments are MADE IN THE USA
At Quantum Tattoo Ink, we pride ourselves on the quality of our inks. Our inks have always had the best quality ingredients. Not all brands out there are organic or vegan-friendly, but Quantum tattoo inks are! The ingredients used in making our tattoo inks are all organic, natural, and sourced from the earth. With a very high natural pigment concentration, our inks will make your artwork last longer, safer for your clients, and really pop!
Our tattoo inks in a few words:
- Vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free
- Heals fast and stays vibrant
- High-quality ingredients. Ingredient List (this should be a link)
- Non-acrylic, water-based pigment
- None of our pigments EVER come from animals
- Highest level of sterility
- Organic tattoo ink made from natural pigments sourced from the earth.
- Meets the high EU standards for tattoo colorants
- Pop on any skin type and color