This set includes 3 primary colors, black, and white tattoo inks.
- Naughty Redheads - Because sometimes being naughty can be nice, we love Naughty Redheads. It is a bright crimson red tattoo ink with red, orange, and blue undertones.
- Corn Hole - Get your mind out of the gutter, it is named after the game. Corn Hole is a bright canary yellow tattoo ink.
- Valium - Take a chill pill! Better yet, choose Valium, a bright blue tattoo ink.
- Douche - Douche is an opaque bright white tattoo ink that is as fresh as a summer eve.
- Assphalt - Assphalt (pun intended) is our original black tattoo ink. Described as double black, it still remains one of our most popular black tattoo inks. Assphalt Tattoo Ink has 55% pigment in a combination of carbon black pigment and jet black pigment that won’t fade to blue! Because of its high concentration of pigment, it makes for a deep, intense black that is perfect for fill-in and solid blackwork.
All of Quantum’s Black Tattoo Inks can be diluted and used for outlining or gray wash. We recommend using our HOLY WATER MIXING SOLUTION or distilled water to dilute the product. We do not recommend using any other products to dilute Quantum Tattoo Inks.
Quantum Tattoo Inks and Pigments are MADE IN THE USA
Quantum strives to provide tattoo artists with the best quality ink on the market. No corners are ever cut. The ingredients used are the best available on the U.S. market. The highest level of sterility is used. Our tattoo inks are vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free. We have done thorough testing to ensure the safety of our inks. Quantum Tattoo Ink is CTL approved and meets the EU standards for tattoo colorants.
Our tattoo inks in a few words:
- Vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free
- Heal fast and contribute to preserving your client’s health
- High quality ingredients
- Non acrylicwater based pigment
- None of our pigments EVER come from animals
- Highest level of sterility
- Organic natural pigments, sourced from the earth.
- CTL approved, and meets the high EU standards for tattoo colorants
- Pop on any skin type and color
ReviewsJason BradhamI have 20+ years in tattoo. I have watched MANY companies come.... and go. I have watched MANY take there production over seas. I have seen pepsi/coke style branding and marketing. The tattoo ink game had be OVERUN. To have a simple company come along. That TRULY cares about the INK. To PROMISE to keep the quality at the HIGHEST standard......is massive to me. The time I have gotten to spend with these inks as of recently..... has been just wonderful. Easy in. SOLID packing. Opaque as can be. I truly cannot wait to have EVERY color from Quantum. It would be an honor to finally settle into one brand for the rest of my career. I hope these guys stay around for a LONG time. Jason Lee BradhamMiko
InkAwesome ink very easy to use went in the skin very fast and easy
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:Width: 1.00 (in)Height: 4.00 (in)Depth: 1.00 (in)