Noa Yanni is known for her work in realism tattoos in black and gray. However, on the occasions where she does use color, the results can be inspired. The colors in this collection take their name from the universe’s largest canvas, the night sky. Golden Wisdom tattoo inks are specially created for exceptional results with realism tattoo.
- Cassiopeiae - Artist will take one look at this color and understand why Cassiopeiae is named for the vain queen of Greek mythology. This dark mossy green tattoo ink provides bold results.
- Gliese - Much like the potentially habitable planets of the Gliese planetary system, this tattoo ink is a dark chocolate brown.
- Proxima Centauri - We think that tattoo artists will find that Proxima Centauri, a milk chocolate brown tattoo ink, will be the star of the show.
- Betelgeuse - Named for Betelgeuse, a red supergiant star, this bright lipstick red tattoo ink delivers what it promises: and out of this world red.
- Nebulose - When you think of Nebulose, think of the color of space dust. This true yellow ochre tattoo ink is reminiscent of the colors found in the Pillars of Creation from the Eagle Nebula.
- Bellatrix - Much like the dwarf star from which it gets its name, Bellatrix is a bright true violet tattoo ink.
- Doradus - Because of its brightness,This bright canary yellow tattoo ink is named after S Doradus, one of the brightest stars in the Milky Way.
- Supernova - Be prepared for an explosion of color with Suprnova, our pale golden yellow tattoo ink.
- Polaris - Are you ready for a yellow supergiant? Check out Polaris, a bright yellow tattoo ink.
- Sirio - Combining the space theme and a nod to Noa Yanni’s home, Sirio, a bright yellow tattoo ink, is named after the first Italian satellite project.
- Milky Way - This opaque bright white tattoo ink is as brilliant as the stars in the Milky Way galaxy that it is named for.
- Black Hole - Black Hole is a versatile all-purpose tattoo ink made with a combination of 3 black pigments. This tattoo ink balances an 80% pigment concentration with a thinner consistency than most inks to provide great results for both outlining and fill-in or solid blackwork.
At Quantum Tattoo Ink, we pride ourselves on the quality of our inks. Our inks have always had the best quality ingredients. Not all brands out there are organic or vegan-friendly, but Quantum tattoo inks are! The ingredients used in making our tattoo inks are all organic, natural and sourced from the earth. With a very high natural pigment concentration, our inks will make your artwork last longer, safer for your clients, and really pop!
Our tattoo inks in a few words:
- Vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free
- Heal fast and contribute to preserving your client’s health
- High quality ingredients
- Non acrylicwater based pigment
- None of our pigments EVER come from animals
- Highest level of sterility
- Organic natural pigments, sourced from the earth.
- CTL approved and meets the high EU standards for tattoo colorants
- Pop on any skin type and color
Be the first to
Leave a Review