Noa Yanni Dark Matter set is inspired by the black and gray tattoo art that has made her famous. The colors are created for exceptional results in black and gray realism.
- Black Hole - Black Hole is a versatile all-purpose tattoo ink made with a combination of 3 black pigments. This tattoo ink balances an 80% pigment concentration with a thinner consistency than most inks to provide great results for both outlining and fill-in or solid blackwork.
- Black Hole (medium) - Black Hole (medium) is a medium gray wash in the series. It uses 3 different black pigments as a base. Black Hole medium gray wash has 150% black.
- Black Hole (light) - Black Hole (light) is the lightest gray wash in the series. It uses 3 different black pigments as a base. Black Hole light gray wash has 100% black.
- Planet 9 - Named for the hypothetical Planet 9, this solid black tattoo ink is created especially for fill-in and solid blackwork. It is made from a high 70% concentrate of jet black pigment.
- Antimatter - While stable Antimatter does not appear to exist in our universe, this dark dirty gray tattoo ink with slight brown undertones definitely does.
- Positron - We doubt that tattoo artists are on this site looking for subatomic particles. This Positron is actually a light gray tattoo ink.
- Antiparticles - Oppositesattract, and that is definitely the case with this pale dirty gray tattoo ink named Antiparticles.
- Milky Way - This opaque bright white tattoo ink is as brilliant as the stars in the Milky Way galaxy that it is named for.
Quantum Tattoo Inks and Pigments are MADE IN THE USA
At Quantum Tattoo Ink, we pride ourselves on the quality of our inks. Our inks have always had the best quality ingredients. Not all brands out there are organic or vegan-friendly, but Quantum tattoo inks are! The ingredients used in making our tattoo inks are all organic, natural, and sourced from the earth. With a very high natural pigment concentration, our inks will make your artwork last longer, safer for your clients, and really pop!
Our tattoo inks in a few words:
- Vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free
- Heals fast and stays vibrant
- High-quality ingredients. Ingredient List (this should be a link)
- Non-acrylic, water-based pigment
- None of our pigments EVER come from animals
- Highest level of sterility
- Organic tattoo ink made from natural pigments sourced from the earth.
- CTL approved, and meets the high EU standards for tattoo colorants
- Pop on any skin type and color