Like a Yellow Tang darting through the ocean, the pop of color from this pale, pastel yellow tattoo ink is sure to get attention. Award-winning tattoo artist Jurgis Mikalauskas is known for his vivid, colorful work in the realism style. Sailor’s Grave Tattoo Inks, named for the vibrant colors naturally found in the sea, are a custom collection of the colors Jurgis’ work is most known for.
Quantum Tattoo Inks and Pigments are MADE IN THE USA
At Quantum Tattoo Ink, we pride ourselves on the quality of our inks. Our inks have always had the best quality ingredients. Not all brands out there are organic or vegan-friendly, but Quantum tattoo inks are! The ingredients used in making our tattoo inks are all organic, natural and sourced from the earth. With a very high natural pigment concentration, our inks will make your artwork last longer, safer for your clients, and really pop!
Our tattoo inks in a few words:
- Vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free
- Heal fast and contribute to preserving your client’s health
- High quality ingredients
- Non acrylicwater based pigment
- None of our pigments EVER come from animals
- Highest level of sterility
- Organic natural pigments, sourced from the earth.
- CTL approved and meets the high EU standards for tattoo colorants
- Pop on any skin type and color