This set includes all 8 of our green tattoo inks.
- Absinthe - Pastel green tattoo ink, Absinthe, lets you chase the green fairy without the alcohol or wormwood.
- Black Mold - No need to worry about actual Black Mold with this dark moss green tattoo ink since we have the highest level of sterility.
- Cactus Jack - Just like a real cactus, but with fewer needles, Cactus Jack is a true leaf green tattoo ink.
- Mescaline - Mescaline is a mint green tattoo ink with brown undertones inspired by peyote-fueled daydreams.
- Oogie Boogie - Looking for something reminiscent of the green slim of your childhood? Oogie Boogie, a neon yellow-green tattoo ink is your best match for that sticky, slimy green stuff.
- Sherwood Forest - Sherwood forest, a true forest green tattoo ink the color of money, is the perfect shade for Robin Hood, his Mery Men, or anyone else who likes the color of money.
- Slurm - We know Slurm can be addictive, but maybe don’t drink this vivid yellow-green tattoo ink.
- Urinal Lime - If your urinal looks like Urinal Lime, a bright true lime green tattoo ink with yellow undertones, you probably need to be drinking a lot less Slurm and a lot more water.
Quantum Tattoo Inks and Pigments are MADE IN THE USA
At Quantum Tattoo Ink, we pride ourselves on the quality of our inks. Our inks have always had the best quality ingredients. Not all brands out there are organic or vegan-friendly, but Quantum tattoo inks are! The ingredients used in making our tattoo inks are all organic, natural, and sourced from the earth. With a very high natural pigment concentration, our inks will make your artwork last longer, safer for your clients, and really pop!
Our tattoo inks in a few words:
- Vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free
- Heals fast and stays vibrant
- High-quality ingredients. Ingredient List (this should be a link)
- Non-acrylic, water-based pigment
- None of our pigments EVER come from animals
- Highest level of sterility
- Organic tattoo ink made from natural pigments sourced from the earth.
- CTL approved, and meets the high EU standards for tattoo colorants
- Pop on any skin type and color
Be the first to
Leave a Review