This set includes our 3 most popular white shades and all 5 of our blacks. All of Quantum’s Black Tattoo Inks can be diluted and used for outlining or gray wash. We recommend using our HOLY WATER MIXING SOLUTION or distilled water to dilute the product. We do not recommend using any other products to dilute Quantum Tattoo Inks.
- Barry White - Completely opposite of the singer, our Barry white is actually an opaque white tattoo ink.
- Betty White - Betty White really lives up to her name, much like this off white tattoo ink with slight green and yellow undertones.
- Douche - Douche is an opaque bright white tattoo ink that is as fresh as a summer eve.
- Assphalt - Assphalt (pun intended) is our original black tattoo ink. Described as double black, it still remains one of our most popular black tattoo inks. Assphalt Tattoo Ink has 55% pigment in a combination of carbon black pigment and jet black pigment that won’t fade to blue! Because of its high concentration of pigment, it makes for a deep, intense black that is perfect for fill-in and solid blackwork.
- Bitchin Black - We call it Bitchin Black because it is our most versatile black tattoo inks. It is an all-purpose black tattoo ink made with a combination of carbon black pigment, jet black pigment, and extreme jet black pigment. Bitchin Black has 50% pigment concentration. The high pigment ratio makes it great for fill-in and solid blackwork. Because Bitchin Black has a slightly thinner consistency than other solid blacks, it is great for outlining.
- Black Dynomite - This black is DY-NO-MITE! Black Dynomite Tattoo Ink is the traditional black tattoo ink with a slight blue undertone. Black Dynomite is 65% pigment for a really intense solid black. The combination of jet black pigment and blue pigment results in the blue tone that is so distinct in traditional old school tattoos.
- Lining Black - Quantum Lining Black is the perfect lining tattoo ink that every artist needs. For a deep black that won’t fade to blue, we use a combination of carbon black pigment and jet black pigment. At Quantum, we have done extensive testing and research to create the perfect Lining Black formula with a 30% pigment concentration. At that specific concentration, our formula is thin enough that it wipes away easily while keeping your stencil intact but also pigmented enough to give solid black lines in one stroke.
- Sculpting Black - Sculpting Black Tattoo Ink is another solid black tattoo ink created especially for fill-in and solid blackwork. Sculpting Black is a jet black pigment concentrate with 65% pigment. If you don’t like carbon black, this is the perfect option for you!
Quantum Tattoo Inks and Pigments are MADE IN THE USA
At Quantum Tattoo Ink, we pride ourselves on the quality of our inks. Our inks have always had the best quality ingredients. Not all brands out there are organic or vegan-friendly, but Quantum tattoo inks are! The ingredients used in making our tattoo inks are all organic, natural, and sourced from the earth. With a very high natural pigment concentration, our inks will make your artwork last longer, safer for your clients, and really pop!
Our tattoo inks in a few words:
- Vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free
- Heals fast and stays vibrant
- High-quality ingredients. Ingredient List (this should be a link)
- Non-acrylic, water-based pigment
- None of our pigments EVER come from animals
- Highest level of sterility
- Organic tattoo ink made from natural pigments sourced from the earth.
- CTL approved, and meets the high EU standards for tattoo colorants
- Pop on any skin type and color
Be the first to
Leave a Review