Black Dynomite Tattoo Ink is the traditional black tattoo ink with a slight blue undertone. Black Dynomite is 65% pigment, which makes it a really intense solid black. It is a combination of jet black pigment and blue pigment, which gives it the blue tone that is so specific to traditional old school tattoos.
All of Quantum’s Black Tattoo Inks can be diluted and used for outlining or gray wash. We recommend using our Holy Water Mixing Solution or distilled water to dilute the product. We do not recommend using any other products to dilute Quantum Tattoo Inks.
Tattoo Ink: Black Dynomite
Traditional black with slight blue undertone
Quantum Tattoo Inks and Pigments are MADE IN THE USA
At Quantum Tattoo Ink, we pride ourselves on the quality of our inks. Our inks have always had the best quality ingredients. Not all brands out there are organic or vegan-friendly, but Quantum tattoo inks are! The ingredients used in making our tattoo inks are all organic, natural and sourced from the earth. With a very high natural pigment concentration, our inks will make your artwork last longer, safer for your clients, and really pop!
Our tattoo inks in a few words:
- Vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free
- Heal fast and contribute to preserving your client’s health
- High quality ingredients
- Non acrylicwater based pigment
- None of our pigments EVER come from animals
- Highest level of sterility
- Organic natural pigments, sourced from the earth.
- CTL approved and meets the high EU standards for tattoo colorants
- Pop on any skin type and color
Be the first to
Leave a Review