Black Dynomite Tattoo Ink is the traditional black tattoo ink with a slight blue undertone. Black Dynomite is 65% pigment, which makes it a really intense solid black. It is a combination of jet black pigment and blue pigment, which gives it the blue tone that is so specific to traditional old school tattoos.
All of Quantum’s Black Tattoo Inks can be diluted and used for outlining or gray wash. We recommend using our Holy Water Mixing Solution or distilled water to dilute the product. We do not recommend using any other products to dilute Quantum Tattoo Inks.
Tattoo Ink: Black Dynomite
Traditional black with slight blue undertone
Quantum Tattoo Inks and Pigments are MADE IN THE USA
Quantum strives to provide tattoo artists with the best quality ink on the market. No corners are ever cut. The ingredients used are the best available on the U.S. market. The highest level of sterility is used. Our tattoo inks are vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free. We have done thorough testing to ensure the safety of our inks. Quantum Tattoo Ink is CTL approved and meets the EU standards for tattoo colorants.
Our tattoo inks in a few words:
- Vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free
- Heal fast and contribute to preserving your client’s health
- High quality ingredients
- Non acrylicwater based pigment
- None of our pigments EVER come from animals
- Highest level of sterility
- Organic natural pigments, sourced from the earth.
- CTL approved, and meets the high EU standards for tattoo colorants
- Pop on any skin type and color
Be the first to
Leave a Review