We call it Bitchin Black because it is our most versatile black tattoo inks. It is an all-purpose black tattoo ink made with a combination of carbon black pigment, jet black pigment, and extreme jet black pigment. Bitchin Black has 50% pigment concentration. The high pigment ratio makes it great for fill-in and solid blackwork. Because Bitchin Black has a slightly thinner consistency than other solid blacks, it is great for outlining.
All of Quantum’s Black Tattoo Inks can be diluted and used for outlining or gray wash. We recommend using our HOLY WATER MIXING SOLUTION or distilled water to dilute the product. We do not recommend using any other products to dilute Quantum Tattoo Inks.
Quantum Tattoo Inks and Pigments are MADE IN THE USA
At Quantum Tattoo Ink, we pride ourselves on the quality of our inks. Our inks have always had the best quality ingredients. Not all brands out there are organic or vegan-friendly, but Quantum tattoo inks are! The ingredients used in making our tattoo inks are all organic, natural, and sourced from the earth. With a very high natural pigment concentration, our inks will make your artwork last longer, safer for your clients, and really pop!
Our tattoo inks in a few words:
- Vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free
- Heals fast and stays vibrant
- High-quality ingredients. Ingredient List (this should be a link)
- Non-acrylic, water-based pigment
- None of our pigments EVER come from animals
- Highest level of sterility
- Organic tattoo ink made from natural pigments sourced from the earth.
- CTL approved, and meets the high EU standards for tattoo colorants
- Pop on any skin type and color
ReviewsJeanineI really like how this black isn't too thin. I've been using this black for about 5 years now and it's definitely my go to for lining.
Leave a Review