Assphalt Tattoo Ink is our original black tattoo ink and is still one of our most popular black inks. Assphalt is another all-purpose black tattoo ink. Assphalt Tattoo Ink has 55% pigment and is a combination of carbon black pigment and Jet black pigment. It won’t fade to blue! Its high concentration of pigment makes for a deep, intense black which is great for fill-in and solid black work.
All of Quantum’s Black Tattoo Inks can be diluted and used for outlining or gray wash. We recommend using our Holy Water Mixing Solution or distilled water to dilute the product. We do not recommend using any other products to dilute Quantum Tattoo Inks.
Tattoo Ink Assphalt
Quantum Tattoo Inks and Pigments are MADE IN THE USA
Quantum strives to provide tattoo artists with the best quality ink on the market. No corners are ever cut. The ingredients used are the best available on the U.S. market. The highest level of sterility is used. Our tattoo inks are vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free. We have done thorough testing to ensure the safety of our inks. Quantum Tattoo Ink is CTL approved and meets the EU standards for tattoo colorants.
Our tattoo inks in a few words:
- Vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free
- Heal fast and contribute to preserving your client’s health
- High quality ingredients
- Non acrylicwater based pigment
- None of our pigments EVER come from animals
- Highest level of sterility
- Organic natural pigments, sourced from the earth.
- CTL approved, and meets the high EU standards for tattoo colorants
- Pop on any skin type and color
Be the first to
Leave a Review